If you want contact me about a potential speaking engagement or workshop for your conference or internal event, please use my contact form to schedule a call to discuss your needs.
I have been speaking at nonprofit events and conferences in the United States and around the world for the past 25 years and am consistently a highly rated speaker. I am also a seasoned workshop leader and facilitator with over 35 years of experience designing and delivering training for nonprofit professionals. I speak on and teach workshops about the topics in my books and research reports which include activating a culture of wellbeing in the workplace and leveraging emerging technology for social change. My presentation style is highly participatory and I use many techniques to engage the audience.
- The Happy Healthy Nonprofit: Strategies for Impact Without Burnout: Why self-care is part of doing effective nonprofit work and how to practice it. How nonprofits can bring a culture of wellbeing into their workplaces and get better results – save money, increase productivity, and attract top talent. See this brief video for an overview.
- Technology Wellness: How to use technology effectively as an individual and in the nonprofit workplace, specifically addressing how to avoid collaborative overload.
- Nonprofit Resilience: Leadership development and skills for nonprofit professionals, teams, and organizations. Based on the “Emerging Nonprofit Leader Playbook.”
- Unlocking Generosity with Artificial Intelligence: The benefits and challenges of organizations using artificial intelligence, machine learning, and chatbots to improve the donor experience and increase donations more efficiently than before.
- Future Digital Trends for Nonprofits: Important online trends and the implications for nonprofit digital strategy and civil society including bots and AI. Includes a mix of case studies and tips.
- Nonprofit Digital Marketing Strategy From the Inside Out: How to activate and engage staff and board as brand ambassadors online and leverage their networks as well as how to practice self-care.
- Digital Strategy: How nonprofits are leveraging the power of networks for social change. Based on Beth Kanter’s popular book, “The Networked Nonprofit.”
- Keynote: Inspirational messages for large conference audiences. . Beth’s talks can help set the tone at the beginning of your conference or serve as a high energy, motivational talk as an ending keynote. Can be delivered as an interactive keynote with audience participation, virtually, or as a traditional keynote followed by Q/A.
- Breakout Sessions & Webinars: Typically 45, 60, 75 or 90 minutes covering practical aspects of the topics listed above in a way that engages participants.
- Workshops: Can be structured as an interactive, hands-on workshop. Workshops works best when they are 3.5 hours in length, but can be shortened to 2 or 3 hours. Beth offers workshops related to her keynote presentations as pre-conference activities for those that want to take a deeper dive.
To contact me about a potential speaking engagement or workshop for your conference or internal event, please use my contact form to schedule a call to discuss your needs.